Rosewater has been used in many cultures for years after it was documented for its beauty qualities and healing properties for different ailments. It is beneficial for all skin types, it is often used as a toner, it helps to hydrate skin, improves circulation, balance natural oil production and it has antibacterial properties which help to reduce acne breakouts.
- Maintains skin pH.
- Reduce the redness of irritated skin.
- It helps control acne breakouts and it is excellent in removing excess oil without drying out the skin.
- It refreshes and revitalizes skin.
- It can be used as an organic makeup setting spray.
- It speeds up healing of wounds and with its antibacterial properties, it promotes dark spots reduction.
- It helps to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
Directions: Spray on face and neck, leave to dry, or use a cotton pad to gently massage.